Thursday, March 28, 2013

And We're Waiting...

Hey guys- I wish I could write a great update stating how much we have moved forward with our offer..


But unfortunately I can't- I don't want to mislead or lie to you guys!

I know nothing more since my last update.  We are still waiting on rejection, acceptance or a counter   on our offer. This part can  be really frustrating because you are in limbo- and nobody wants to be there in any situation- but 'tis the nature of a short sale.


We just have to continue to wait and weigh our options. We have done everything we can do, and are still looking everyday to see if there are any other houses that we would like to see.  So far nothing can compare to the value of the house we have made the offer on.

So all we can do is hope this isn't a colossal waste of time.  But  we are being smart about this short sale and are continually looking to make sure we are not passing up any other houses we really like.

It's always a balancing act.  How long do you wait, how important is each feature of a home, what are you willing to compromise on? As I said before this whole process can be tricky, but hopefully the end result will be... Home Sweet Home! 

1 comment: